Preparatory Academy has a powerful group of counselors, social workers and diagnostics to support our students on the daily.
They invest their time in seeing that our students excel in-and-out of the classroom, by providing mentoring opportunities, and seeing through that students are getting the academic assistance needed to tackle STISD's challenging course curriculum.
Not only do they provide social and personal guidance, but they see through that students are not only accepted into a college or university of their choosing, but are prepared to lead at the collegiate level and in their future careers once they graduate from one of our four high schools.
- Maria Salinas: Maria.Salinas@stisd.net | 8th-grade Counselor
- Lillia Liguez: Lillia.Liguez@stisd.net | 7th-grade Counselor
- Cindy Ponce: Cindy.Ponce@stisd.net | Social Worker
- Maricela Hinojosa: Maricela.Hinojosa@stisd.net | Wellness Specialist
- Monica Leal: Monica.Leal@stisd.net | Counselor's Secretary