Academic Extracurriculars + Clubs
Competitive Activities include: Chess, Technology Student Association (TSA), Robotics & UIL
Clubs: Geography, yearbook, TSA, kick-off mentors, art, academic spirit club, recycling club, intermediate music strings, Fellowship for Christian Athletes (FCA), history club, video game and anime club, chess, VEX robotics, weight training, nature, junior historians club, Battle of the Books, National Junior Honor Society
2022-2023 National Junior Honor Society
1. NJHS Candidate notification Friday, January 14, 2023
2. Application strict deadline on or before Friday, February 3, 2023 4:15 p.m.
3. Acceptance notification e-mail Friday, February 17, 2023
4. Chapter dues for accepted applicants due by Friday, February 23, 2023 by 4:00pm
5. Induction Ceremony (Tentative) Thursday, March 30, 2023, 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Please DO NOT contact campus
Candidates will receive an invitation letter.
Selection of Members
Candidates must be in the second semester of seventh grade or in eighth-grade at STPA. Candidates must have been in attendance at the school the equivalent of one semester. Candidates who are selected during their eighth-grade year will be will become members upon completion of the application process and approval from NJHS sponsors and will have official voting rights at the first meeting following their acceptance. New eighth-grade members will be inducted during the first NJHS meeting following their acceptance.